Insurance FAQ

If you have suffered an injury during a BASL Game or event, please have your manager fill out the SSC Accident Claim Form on the field immediately following the incident.

Document all that you can about where you are and what happened when the injury occurred. The more information you record the better it is for insurance claims later.

Please email the SSC Accident Claim Form to BASL Commissioner Jeff James: immediately after the injury. The form will be reviewed and signed by the BASL Commissioner. The form will be returned to the player and should be submited to:

NAHGA Claim Services
PO Box 189
Bridgton, ME 04009

SSC Accident Claim Form:

Have you filled out the Incident Report?

Anytime there is an injury on the field, your team's manager should fill out an BASL incident Report and send it to the Commissioner, before you can make any insurance claims.