The Format has changed this year!
We've made some very positive changes to our Fall Season this year! For those that have played before, you know that the Fall is all about fun! We feel that the changes that we made will make an already fun season even more enjoyable, through balanced competition, single division sponsors that will host the division after games and an inclusive and affordable player fee.
We need Managers! We are actively in search of managers for this season and encourage new and existing managers to come forward. Managers can indicate their interest in the registration form.
Fall Softball Season starts September 16th!
No collecting umpire fees, ordering jerseys or organizing team fee payments! There is a single player fee of $50 that will cover the cost of team shirts, umpire fees and league expenses.
We will be using the position details from player registration and player ratings/experience to form fairly balanced teams.
Fall Ball will be a great way to meet new people. We'll be going to our Division Sponsors (Dive Bar, Gym Sportsbar & Boxers) every weekend!
How to Register
Note: The registration form is optimized for desktop and laptop view. We recommend registering by computer to avoid confusion.
- When registering players should note their MAIN position, secondary position, and tertiary position. The first two are required. The third might be a position that you would like to improve or learn to play.
- There is a space to indicate the "Name of additional player (if any) to be paired with". Players that need to be paired with someone should indicate it here. Both players MUST match in the pair. Meaning Benny Baseball wants to be paired with Greg Glove. Benny must input Greg Glove on his registration form and Greg must indicate Benny Baseball on his registration form. Players that do not indicate reciprocating names will not automatically be placed on the same teams.
- Fall League Division: Players must select either Open Division or Women's Division.
- Are you interested in either managing or co-managing? We are actively in search of managers for this season and encourage new and existing managers to come forward. Managers will be notified by commissioners via email.
- Players interested in "Non-Player" or "Managing Only" status for Fall should select "None" for the MAIN and 2nd Choice positions and input Non-Player or Managing Only into the 3rd Choice input.
We look forward to seeing you on the field and our best Fall Season yet!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org