Happy 2018 Big Apple Softball Leaguers!
We have some good news, Early Registration for the 2018 Spring/Summer Season is now open.
Instructions to Create your 2018 Profile:
- Go to Link
- Click Red “Pay Now” Button on BASL Website
- Log into your Teamsnap Account (Same Account you used last season)
- Click “Import Participant” (Your information should be in TeamSnap from previous seasons)
- Sign Initial Waivers
- Fill out form and Additional Options
- Note: Your registration is NOT complete until FULL PAYMENT is received
Early Registration is $90 (Early Registration is until February 28th)
Starting March 1st Regular registration will be $105
NOTE: We have added additional options to the Player Registration Form this year.
You can register for our BASL Skills Clinic ($20)
- This year the Skills Clinic will be directed by Lisa Rizzo of Challenge U Softball
- It will be on Randall’s Island
- There will be 1:00pm Session & a 2:30pm Session (Each Session is 1.5 hours)
- There will ONLY be enough slots for 39 players in each session
- OFFENSE: Hitting – Breakdown For Power, Hand-Eye Coordination, Consistency
- DEFENSE: Throwing Mechanics for Power and Consistency, Elite Throwing Progression to Warm Up Correctly, Fielding Position Baserunning, Position, Sliding with sliding mat – Head First, Bottom First, Outfield Tracking, and Crow Hop Throws
You can register for the Mets Pride Night on August 4th ($25)
- This will be for the “Fan Experience Package”
- Seats will be located in the Coca-Cola Corner – section 302
- There is a limited number of tickets. (50)
- This will come with a Food Voucher
There will be separate sign-ups available each of those options for those that wish to signup at a later date but there are still only a limited number of slots available.
NOTE TO NEW PLAYERS:
If you are looking to join as a New Player please signup for our newsletter and join us for one of our New Player Drafts in the early Spring. (Dates TBA). The Draft determines your Spring/Summer 2018 Team and you cannot register without a team.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.